Private Lesson Information
Private lessons are for anyone looking for one on one instruction in ice skating, from the beginner to the advanced skater. The benefits of private instruction over group instruction is the customized instruction that the skater receives, based entirely upon the skater’s strengths and weaknesses. It progresses at a rate that is tailored to the skater’s needs. Group instruction typically has a 5 to 1 or higher coach to student ratio, allowing for much more limited specific instruction. Private instruction also allows for entry into competitions and shows from a very early level onward.
- Over 20 years skating experience
- Coaching since 1998
- Tests Passed:
- Novice Moves in the Field
- Intermediate Pairs
- Intermediate Freeskate
- 2 years competitive experience
- CER: Category B Registration with US Figure Skating through the Oval Figure Skating Club
- Private Lessons: $40 per hour, taught in 15/20/30 minute increments.
- Competition: $20 per event (plus travel expenses* if event is outside of the Salt Lake valley)
- Practice Ice: $20 per session (plus travel expenses* if event is outside of the Salt Lake valley)
- Music Cutting: $40
I coach out of the Utah Olympic Oval in Kearns, UT.
If you have questions, or are interested in private lessons, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Travel expenses will be split between all skaters evenly, so if multiple skaters are going to the same event at the same time, the expenses will be split between all skaters.